The new date will be announced soon
Starting Monday 9 March and for the next 4 weeks, in compliance with the government decision after recommendation of the Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY), all conferences and similar activities are suspended so as to avoid potential risk of spread of the disease COVID-19.
In this context, the 4th Health Innovation Conference will be postponed and will be scheduled on a new date and venue which will be announced shortly. All registrations and reservations will be MOVED TO THE NEW DATE and will be VALID.
4th Health Innovation Conference
Personalized Health Care
The rapid growth of medicine and technology has brought us on the verge of healthcare transformation. Nowadays, the collection and processing of unprecedented data volumes allow a deeper understanding of complex diseases and the forms in which they manifest themselves in each individual patient, thus laying the foundation for Personalized Health Care (PHC).
These innovations may contribute to limiting the cost of medical care and improving the efficiency of the healthcare system by offering better therapeutic results to patients and medical care providers.
- Patients’ access to new technologies – hurdles – challenges
- The application of CAR-T cell therapies in Evangelismos hospital and Papanikolaou hospital in Thessaloniki
- Follow-up on the Precision Medicine Network on Cancer, which was created in 2018
- The application of new advanced radiotherapy technologies in the public and private sector
- Cancer genetics and the use of bioindicators
- Collection and utilization of Real World Data by EOPYY
- Hellenic Technology Assessment Committee (HTA) – Interconnection of Assessment and Negotiation Committees
- Use of new technologies in prevention and early diagnosis of diseases
- Obstacles to research and innovation in Greece – how can they be overcome?
- Use of new technologies in management of chronic diseases.
- Officials from the Ministry of Health, the Hellenic National Health Services Organization (Ε.Ο.Π.Υ.Υ.), the Greek National Pharmaceutical Organization (Ε.Ο.Φ.), the National Evaluation Center of Quality and Technology in Health (Ε.Κ.Α.Π.Τ.Υ.) and the Hellenic Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Technology (Ι.Φ.Ε.Τ.)
- Employees of Regional Health Authorities (Υ.ΠΕ.) and hospitals
- Representatives of political parties of the opposition
- Patients’ associations representatives
- Renowned scientists, researchers and academics
- Pharmaceutical, medical technology and health information companies executives